Cooks are also welcome to drop off recipes at the front desk to add to the collection, and we can always make you copies of dishes you think sound tasty.
Other business going around the library, we have three programs coming up.
Monday Sept. 8th, Erin LaFaive, Horticulture Educator from the UW-Extension Office, will be available to answer garden related questions at 1 PM, here in the library. Find out to best prep your garden for winter, or harvesting techniques. Whatever you need to know!
Join us on Sept. 13th from 1-3 for our Reading Garden Open House. Check out Andy's hard work and see what your generous donations have been put to use for. Enjoy cookies and refreshments thanks to our Friends of the Library.
Our second program to look forward to this month is visiting speaker, Curt Strutz. Curt works with the investigating team of Paranormal Generation, who can be watched on YouTube. He visited us previously in 2012, and all attendees had a great time! We're very excited to have him back again.
- Fall Storytime: Fridays @ 9:30 AM.
- Halloween Family Storytime, October 3rd (Costumes welcome!)
- So You Want to Write a Novel, October 8th @ 5 PM. (New and old WriMo's alike are welcome! Learn about National Novel Writing Month and how you can get involved)
- NaNo Kick-Off Event, November 1st @ 11 AM. (Games starting at 1 PM, Scrabble, Once Upon a Time, and Gloom, prompts, word wars/sprints, and chat with Wisconsin:Elsehwere WriMos!)
- NaNo Write-Ins, All November Wednesdays @ 4 PM